My California Adventure

Friday, July 02, 2010

I have some friends who live in California. I was fortunate enough to visit some of them during our trip to the US in 2005. We stayed for about two weeks only and I know I missed a lot of good and fun places to visit. 2 weeks isn't just enough. I thank my friends for driving us around, boy they got pretty cars. I mean really pretty, one was driving a beamer (latest model) at that time. I wonder if she's got California car insurance. I bet she does, car insurance is a must in America. I think it's only here in this country that insurance is optional. But I think most people here see the need for car insurance, what with the crazy drivers we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP