How to Whiten Dark Elbows

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


I know many of us have this problem. Honestly I really didn't know where I got it. It's probably the constant contact of the elbow in any surface. My kids have this kind of problem too and it gets really disgusting especially if we don't do anything about it. I did a little reading and I want to share it with all of you.

I'll let you in in a little secret ok? Use lemon! They say that lemon has whitening properties. Cut the lemon in half and rub it gently against your elbow. Let it stay for a little while and rinse it off with water. You have to do this religiously though to see results. Remember, you didn't get that dark elbows of yours overnight, so don't expect the cure to be overnight too, get it?

This is just one of the remedies. If ever I find another one that is effective, I'll share it with you. Meanwhile I hope lemon works for you and me.

2 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com 9:35 AM  

I don't placed my elbows directly on the table especially in restaurants to avoid getting it dark colored. I usually place tissue paper under it but we should not be placing our elbows on top of the table hehe

xoxo
MrsM

HiPnCooLMoMMa 9:44 PM  

yeah i know, but unconsciously we do it, thus the dark elbows =)

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP