I Want to Experience Winter

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's been a dream of mine to experience snow. I think majority of us living in tropical places would want to experience it. I promised myself that the next time I go to America, I'll see to it that it's going to be winter time. I wouldn't pass up the opportunity of staying outdoor wearing my snow boots. This would be something new for me so I guess I'd really get excited and will look forward to it. I have a lot of friends who have wonderful winter experiences and I want to go through it too. Hopefully anytime soon, yes I'd really like that to happen.

2 comments:

jellybelly 4:13 PM  

punta ka sa golden ni chen, winter na yun :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa 9:49 AM  

soya parang wala pang snow ng dec 1 eh, i think mga january yata, napa aga lang sila last year

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP