I'm Proud of my Job

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

There was one time I went to attend a batch reunion. I was excited to see everyone. Of course High School is the most fun of all, I know you will agree with me. There was a lot of catching up to do with friends whom I have not seen for ages already. You know how it is when you have not seen each other. First thing you ask is about the job. Someone I know approached me and asked, "Where are you connected now?" I told him that I was a homemaker. His reaction offended me in one way or another. He told me, "What you came from the star section and you don't have a job?" I answered him as candidly as possible because I didn't wanna ruin my day. Being a homemaker is the best job of all. Even if you don't get paid monetarily, its equivalent is way beyond what money can buy. It's a tough job. You need to take care of the kids and the husband, not to mention the house. You have to see to it that all their needs are met as much as possible.

One thing I love being a homemaker is that I get to run my household. I may not be the one cleaning the mess but I am updated which Cleaning Supplies are effective. I am even familiar with the prices. I know which products work or not. I know of different products that will give you value for your money. Who would think that even the Janitorial Supplies I am familiar with? Well I have a quick answer to that. The supplies are quite similar to what I use at home. The difference is just with the quantity, probably it's being sold in bulk if you know what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP