My Baby is Now a Lady

Wednesday, September 01, 2010












In about a year she'll be celebrating her 18th birthday. I can't believe that she's now 17 and in college. It seemed like only yesterday that I gave birth to her. I still vividly remember her growing up years, she used to wear my high heels when she was still a toddler probably about 2 years old. She was also fond of singing, holding an invisible mic. Oh time flies too fast. I'm happy that I got to spend time with her during these formative years.

2 comments:

Super Mom | Maternity Belly Bands 11:34 PM  

This is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.

StaLira 9:01 AM  

and she is so pretty.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP