Online Shopping for the Busy Bee

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who among you love online shopping? Ever since the internet came up with online shopping it has been popular amongst everyone, me included. I think it's the convenience that made it possible. Think of the traffic just to get you to the mall. Think about the gas spent, what about the parking, what about the line in the cashier? These are some of the reasons why consumers/shoppers want to go online shopping instead of going to the mall. Now I am going to talk about why I love online shopping. I've turned into a wise shopper. How did that happen? I learned to be one when I got married. There's a budget to speak of so I do price comparison shopping before purchasing. Every centavo counts when you are working on a budget. This is one advantage I like about online shopping and it does not take me all day to compare the prices so to speak. Time is very important to me and with online shopping I can always narrow down my selections because I normally go to the specific product name that I am looking for. I think by now you see the picture why people love to shop online. If you are a busy Mom like me, a Mom with her hands always full, a Mom that can't find time to go to the mall, then this is for us, everything at our convenience. Kudos to the one who thought of online shopping.

2 comments:

Zezebel 5:37 PM  

Hi Girlie.
When there is no mall in town, online shopping is the only way I can shop. Hehehehe....

HiPnCooLMoMMa 9:31 PM  

So Z, do you do a lot of online shopping coz there is no mall in your place. do they ship fast?

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP