The Aquarium

Saturday, September 25, 2010

We used to have a big aquarium at home. The husband took care of it until he found another hobby. I don't exactly remember why he gave up on it. I used to sit in front of that aquarium just watching the fish swim. There was a time that I got so attached with this fish because I saw it grow from just a small one to a really massive one. I couldn't accept that it died on New Year's Eve. Up until today I don't understand why it died. Our aquarium was well maintained complete with an Aquarium Water Pump and all the accessories that was needed. I think this is also one of the reason why the husband gave up, he too was devastated over that fish.

Now my brother maintains the aquarium. He has some nice collection of fish in different colors. One of my favorites is the flowerhorn. I just love looking at it whenever I am at my Mom's house. I am amused with the shape of its head and those chinese looking characters in its body. I will never get tired looking at it, I even see my nieces and nephew stare at it. Mom said that it relaxes her too when she stays in front of the aquarium.

1 comments:

Zezebel 10:01 AM  

I love fish too. Just don't think I can get to keep them at home.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP