One of my BFFs

Saturday, October 02, 2010

I met with my HS (1st year) bestfriend today. She is now based in Davao and I only saw her once after we parted ways in HS. We were classmates for only a year but I have grown to love her dearly. Thanks to Facebook that I was able to locate her. Good thing she had a scheduled trip to Manila to attend a conference so we grabbed the opportunity to see each other. She has not changed a bit. I remember her the same way, the same Mini. She still laughs a lot and listens a lot too, yeah I did the talking mostly. It's just sad that we are miles apart, but even though we are, the friendship remains and hasn't changed, the connection is still there.

But because I talked a lot, I forgot to take pictures. Arrrgggh, getting old!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  2:39 PM  

whoa...Girlie forgot to take pictures?! that's something. lol. Am happy for you na nakita mo ulit ang bf mo from HS. small world...esp with FB! :D

-Des

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP