My Kind of Sink

Friday, September 10, 2010

I first saw it in one of the restaurants we frequent. I told myself that when we build a new house I will make sure that one of these glass sinks will have a space in my household. True enough my wish was granted. Everyone who visits the house would always praise my bathroom specifically the sink. I'm happy that for once the husband listened to me when I brought up the topic of the sink. I think he likes it too because I need not tell him twice. He said yes immediately. I am really proud to say that my bathroom looks like the bathrooms of a 5-star hotel, yeah seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP