Holiday Equals More Sleep

Friday, September 10, 2010













I was so looking forward to this day. Today is a special holiday and that means uninterrupted sleep. Nope I am not sleep deprived, it's just that I miss sleeping in. I always have to wake up at 5:15 in the morning in order to wake up my son who should be preparing for school around that time. Then I have a hard time going back to sleep. I normally get headaches when I do because I need to wake up again this time to wake up my daughter. So today is pretty precious. I got to sleep in but not at the time that I planned to wake up. I woke up 2 hours ahead of the planned time. Not bad, even if I slept at 3 in the morning. I guess I'm not really made to sleep in anymore, does this go with age?

1 comments:

jellybelly 4:03 PM  

Girlie ako din, I slept at 12 last night (because of plants vs zombies) and woke up at 6. Age na talaga hehehe

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP