Passport Renewal

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Went to Department of Foreign Affairs to renew the kids' passports. I scheduled our appointment online which was today at 3:30 pm. We were asked to be at the gate at 3:00 pm. I was surprised to see plenty of people, I thought I wouldn't see this much crowd because of the appointment system. Turned out there were 300 more applicants ahead of us. We waited patiently for 3 hours, can you imagine that? Good thing I picked 3:30, which wasn't as hot anymore. The line starts outside the building and you stay there for about 30 minutes. There were kids who got cranky already. Just some tip, don't bring kids if you're not applying passports for them, just leave them with your lovedones because it takes that long to get a passport.

1 comments:

Zezebel 8:26 AM  

I don't own any passport right now but our Malaysian Immigration department is so good, only need few hours to make the passport now.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP