Temporary Blinds

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I know I've said this before. Seriously I really want to shift from curtains to blinds. I haven't really paid much attention to it until I remembered that this was what I wanted a few months back. I started looking around and I was fortunate to have come across these cheap blinds. It's kinda temporary though, but that will do at the moment. It's something I need actually since it will not require tools to install. I know, you think I am kidding, but I am not. This is how these cheap window blinds work. Like I've said it's temporary. All you need to do is peel off the adhesive strips and tada you have instant blinds. Cool isn't it? You can even do it by yourself since it's not complicated as it doesn't need any tools. I didn't know that this was possible until I saw it. Anyway, these cheap blackout blinds really caught my attention. I need it badly since I want to keep sunlight out of my daughter's room. If I do this, I can save up on electricity because it will help reduce the heat in her room. I wonder when I will be able to do this. I hope soon since this is very convenient. There is really no reason to postpone this anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP