Learn to Invest Wisely

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's only now that I realized why there's so much fuss about gold bars. When I was younger, I would hear my folks talk about gold bars being hoarded by certain people. It's like the money they got all went to this kind of investment. Rumor has it that they really kept a lot of gold bars. Now I understand why these people opted to invest their money in gold. There are a lot of positive reasons why they did. It's one way of preserving their wealth, whether ill gotten or not. It has been considered as a global currency too. Wise men, indeed. I should learn from them, the investing part I mean and not the...you know what I mean especially if you are Pinoys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP