Studded...and I Love It

Friday, November 12, 2010












I first saw it on some random girl. Much as I wanted to ask her where she bought it, I didn't. Language barrier if you may ask me, I don't speak Cantonese. Anyway I hopped in every shoe store in a mall with 5 floors but with no luck. Sad, isn't it? I never tried looking for it the next day since I have resigned to the thought that it just came out. I thought it was sold out already. Anyway when I went to another place to buy some nail polish, lo and behold I saw it. Lucky day indeed since I didn't just find that pair but 3 more pairs that I had been eyeing but they didn't have my size. Walking around Hong Kong was all worth it because of the 5 pairs of shoes that I bought. Nope I didn't spend a fortune since everything I got was very affordable, no Louboutins for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP