Ortho Case

Monday, November 29, 2010














I thank God that there was no fracture nor dislocation found in the x-ray. I am talking about my sister whom I brought to the hospital. She had a bad fall and her left knee got swollen. She just has to rest it with minimal movement. She'll be now wearing a knee immobilizer for about a week and when the pain doesn't go away she has to continue wearing it for another week. Hopefully all will be well by then because if not she'll undergo mri to check on her ligaments. Lord, please make my sister well, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP