Women Talk

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Funny when me and my friends go out. We normally talk about our men and of course our weight. Dang! Is this a clear sign that finally we've "aged"? Anyway, I keep telling them my frustrations about my weight issues. It's like a pendulum. I can never keep it down or keep it balanced at least. One suggested that I go under the knife. I don't think I can do that, yes I chicken out. I am thinking about the non-invasive procedures. While I was browsing on how I go about it, I was redirected to this page that talks about colon cleansers. It was mentioned that it helps lose weight, and it can eliminate acne too, oh those are two of my problems. It's like hitting two birds with a stone. Has someone tried this? I want to know the results. Did it work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP