Taylor Swift in Manila

Friday, November 19, 2010

Darling Doll needs 3,800 pesos. I read it in her twitter account. I found out that Taylor Swift is finally coming to Manila, thus the need for that amount. I told her to try saving for a cheaper ticket because at the price she is trying to save for is far from the stage already. I just told her to use one of her Dad's binoculars. But she mentioned something about how stinky it is at the area I was suggesting to her. She thought I was asking her to buy the tickets for the general admission. Truth is I just wanted her to buy the lower box B ticket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP