Christmas Village Upgrade

Monday, December 06, 2010












It's now complete, well at least for this season. It started with just 2 "houses". I can't believe I now have about 14. I just did an improvised snow blanket since they don't sell it here in the Philippines. I know you'd find it odd seeing my Christmas Village covered in snow. I just want to "realize" my dream of experiencing snow, and since it will take a while, I'll just enjoy looking at my village and who knows a cool wind will blow my way and bring me to the real winter wonderland. That would be nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP