How Can I Be so Forgetful?

Monday, December 06, 2010

Went to visit The Rents today. We had a good lunch over at my mother's place and the thing that I loved most today was the good laugh we had while driving down my in-laws place. We were all laughing hard in the car, did I ever tell you that I have two silly kids? Anyway, I was supposed to check the mattress my MIL bought recently. She only has good words for it. She says that she feels very comfortable whenever she lies down and it gives her a sound sleep. I think she bought a memory foam, well based on her description. She actually forgot what it's called and that is also the reason why I want to check it out. Thing is, I forgot to go up. We were too in a hurry to go home because one of the kids isn't feeling well. Oh well there is always next week for me to check it out. We visit The Rents every Sunday anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP