Merry Christmas

Wednesday, December 08, 2010
















Neighbors want it lighted every night, but nah I'm not gonna do that now. I'd probably start lighting everyday starting on the 15th til the 31st. I don't know how much electricity will be added to my bill so I'll have to wait and see first before I go full blast. I heard that LED lights don't use up too much electricity so we'll see. Anyway, I can say that this is some sort of an attraction in our street. So I don't really blame the neighbors for wanting it lighted every night.

1 comments:

Mayet 3:14 PM  

it's wonderful to see Christmas lights all over town but just like you I'm not overdoing it. we have one for our tree and that's it which I light for a short period of time.

have a Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP