Wardrobe Upgrade

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I am trying to upgrade my wardrobe. Much as I don't like it because I know I'd be spending a lot, I really can't do anything. Nothing fits me anymore since I gained weight. Really I am not kidding. I gained 23 lbs, now can you expect me to fit in my old size 0 denims? You must be kidding me. Anyway, I'm not really worried about spending that much since I found some women's dresses that are quite affordable. I am really happy about this because it means I can buy more. I really need a complete upgrade because I have been using the same dresses over and over again. It's like I am not changing anymore and it's ewwwwwww.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP