The Busiest Season

Monday, January 03, 2011

Been really busy and forgot all about this blog and my other blogs too. I don't know but it seemed that this was the busiest time ever. The family had lots of requirements, lots of gifts to give, lots of food to cook. It's probably because the kids are all grown up and each one of them have their own wishes. I almost run out of gift ideas. I didn't even think of giving cigars gifts to the husband's friends. I allowed myself to reach the point that I get headaches just thinking of what to give to a certain person. I know you get me when I say this. Sometimes it's just hard to find certain persons presents, it's either they almost have everything or they have everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP