The Best of Me

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am a stay-at-home Mom, I guess everyone knows that already. Wait, apparently not everyone because when I saw this classmate from high school, he asked what I did for a living. When I told him that I am taking care of the household, it looked like he got the biggest shock of his life. Hhhmmm, since when is it degrading? Yeah that was the look painted on his face, maybe he expected me to be the CEO of a big company eh? Anyway I wanted to tell him that it is the most rewarding job but I didn't bother. Just by the look on his face, I can judge that I won't be able to get my message across. If he only knew how successful I am in the house being a Mom, a wife and a homemaker. If only he could come and visit and see what's inside my home. If only he knew how particular I was when it comes to everything in my house. I have a feeling that my readers know more about me that him. Oh well. Anyway, being a homemaker I was kinda particular when we built our house. I saw to it that everything I liked was followed, but of course with the approval of our big boss. I made sure that I had a nice bathroom in each and every room in the house. If you want to see the furniture, taps, bath, shower that I installed, you can take a look at betterbathrooms.com. Maybe you can get an idea on how you want your bathroom to look like. They come out with new products every time and from there you will know what's the latest when it comes to bathroom furniture and fixture.

1 comments:

BudmanB 3:58 PM  

HP.... wanted to wish you and yours Happy Holidays...come see me again at Budmanb...
Peace to you and yours..

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP