First Job after Graduation

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Having just attended the grand celebration of University of Santo Tomas, I can't help but look back at my first job after I graduated from college. There were no idle days for me because I was able to find a job right away. It was not connected with my course but it was a good start. I was part of the admin and part of my job was to make sure that we didn't ran out of office supplies. I was also tasked to make orders in case supplies get depleted. Anyway, I would always scout for discount office supplies and I would normally get it since we order by bulk in fact we got more than what was offered. My short stint at that office taught me a lot of things, communication is one of them. It was there that I started talking with different kinds of people, high stature and low stature. I was able to learn how to deal with them. I am glad that I was able to work at that office

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP