Headphone Needed

Saturday, January 29, 2011

As you all know I already got my iPhone4. It took me a while to have it because it was always out of stock. Seems like every Filipino want it. Anyway, I was really very happy that I could jump with joy when I finally got hold of it. The first thing that I bought was a casing. I don't like it scratched or something. Next in line would be a headset. I haven't decided on what to get yet but I heard Plantronics 906 can work with it. This headphone must be good since it uses Altec Lansing sound technology. I know that to be really good. Plantrnics 903 is also compatible with the latest iPhone. I guess either way, it would really sound good. I have quite a lot of music stored on my iPhone4 and it would really be useless if I don't get to listen to it using one of the best headphones. I know the husband would argue with me, but what the heck, I am using my own money to buy it and I have the sole discretion to decide on anything that I think is good. Or am I the one who only think of this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP