The Long Wait is Ovah!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yeah the long wait is over. I finally have the iPhone4. It's a good thing I didn't have to wait til mid March as initially said by my service provider. Yes I am so happy and excited. I got so dependent on my iPhone3 that when I sold it, I started terribly missing it. I did get impatient and thought that the idea of selling it was bad and that I had to wait til the iPhone4 should be on my hand before departing with it. It's such a relief that it's with now. Hoping to enjoy it til the next iPhone5 comes out. Teehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP