Now She's Driving

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally my brother was able to teach my daughter how to drive. He was also the one who taught me and we are thrilled that it's the same person who taught us how to drive. Now that the daughter is learning, I know the next step would be, can I drive to school now Mom? Hhhmmm I have to think about it. But first things first, my insurance is expiring soon and I will be looking for a cheap car insurance once again. This is really important since she does not have much experience with driving yet. I don't want to spend much if ever she'll encounter an accident which we can never tell. It would be wonderful to be prepared all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP