Sound Sleep

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I hope having a hard time sleeping at night is not one of the symptoms of menopause. Is it? Seems like I'm having that problem lately. I don't take afternoon naps simply because I want to be able to sleep early so that I can complete at least the 8 hour sleep required. Well I have not reached the point where I want to take a look at one of the best sleeping aid, but if the problem persist I won't be able to do anything but probably pop a pill. I need my sleep badly because I don't feel good when I wake up the following day. I am kinda grouchy when I lack sleep, I guess everyone is. Hopefully I will be able to have a sound sleep tonight, just like the previous night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP