Natrol Acai Berry

Wednesday, February 16, 2011











My friend introduced me to this. She has really lost weight not just from the Acai Berry but from watching her food intake too. You see you should not depend on what you take alone, part of it is deprivation of food, I call it deprivation because I am not eating as much as I want. Anyway, I asked my sister in the US to buy it for me and it finally arrived. I've been on it for a week already and I've seen some results. Not the weight loss though but I noticed that when I do my fitness routine, I sweat more. I don't easily get tired too. I think this thing really works on me. True to what it says, I think it really helps rev up metabolism and calorie burning. I am so happy because I don't need to order from them once I get to use up the 2 bottles they sent. Healthy Options sells them, wahoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP