My Groovy Mom

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mom was really very happy when I gave her a headset. They have been enjoying using skype with my sisters in the United States. They used to talk only once or twice a month because it's kinda expensive to call overseas. Thanks to internet connection, they are now able to talk more often. I wonder if Plantronics headset is better than what I gave Mom. Mom really needs it because she has hearing problem. She can barely hear my sisters when they talk. Funny when she first used the headset that I gave her. She couldn't adjust her voice and it was too loud that my SIL is afraid the neighbors might hear what they are talking about. I told Mom to just adjust her voice whenever she is using the headset that I gave her. I will have to check on them tomorrow and see if Mom was able to adjust her speaking voice already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP