Addicted to Farmville

Thursday, February 24, 2011











I should spend less time playing Farmville. Look what happened! The pain was getting worst that I had to put liniment and wrap it with bandage. I had to do that for 2 days. Did I stop playing? Nope! Those farmville addicts can understand me and can relate why I can't stop playing. Anyway, it got better and I was able to rest for a day. I think I really need to lessen my playing, it eats all of my time. Hopefully I can lessen by an hour a day until such time that I can make playtime just an hour a day. Complete rehabilitation and I'm sure I'm gonna get withdrawal symptoms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP