What Diet Supplement Do You Take?

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Was there a time that you got tired going to the gym? I've been working out since 2005, taking a rest for about a year only. The reason why I asked you this is because there was a point in my life that I wanted to discontinue and didn't believe in fitness. My reason? I was not losing weight. I wanted to see some results right away to the point that I wanted to take diet supplements. I heard that when you have it, you are going to see results right away. I have friends who benefited from taking these supplements, I have friends too that didn't. I think it depends on the composition of the body and the discipline of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP