Blackberry User

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I miss my old blackberry. It's not working properly but I don't want it repaired because it's an old model. I wonder if I am going to own this blackberry in the future. I am actually satisfied with it especially the keyboard. It's very easy to key in letters and it's just like typing. Hhmmm, since I have two lines I can make my other unit a blackberry. Time to save up for it. The daughter likes it too I think. Maybe we can share or something. But I think it's better if we get each a unit. It does not necessarily have to be the most expensive one, a simple one will do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP