Happy Birthday, Mom!

Friday, February 18, 2011









Mom celebrated her 86th birthday. I can't believe she is already 86. I thank the Lord that He has blessed her with long life, good health and strength, that in itself is a very wonderful birthday gift. Mom is an inspiration to many especially when it comes to taking care of herself. A lot would make her an example, even I would tell that I want to be like Mom when I grow old, still knows how to take care of herself. She always smells good too and ever presentable. Others may think she is vain, but to me she only knows how to take care of herself. Happy birthday dearest Mother! May you all the more be blessed by our Heavenly Father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP