Breeding Cows in Farmville

Monday, February 21, 2011










Farmville is getting to be addicting again, what with the new cow breeding. I used to breed just the horse, but now I started with the cows too. There are secrets that I picked here and there and I am applying it so that I can level up fast. Yes, I take it pretty seriously, LOL. I don't care even if my wrist gets numb or something. For the last couple of days, I've been putting bandage and some linament to help ease the pain. I know I should stop playing and rest even for a day or two, but what can I do, I am enjoying the game with my bestest friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP