Side Effects

Monday, February 21, 2011

Who among you have tried taking diet pills? I have not tried taking one so I really don't know. When I listen to my friends, they give me different feedback. So does it depend on what brand one is taking? What about the side effects? Some say that they get dizzy while others get headaches. This is the only side effects I hear so far. But when you search the internet, you will find more like these oxyelite pro side effects. The side effects do not really make you turn your back on diet pills because most of it are tolerable. Others will not even feel it in the long run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP