I Can See You from a Distance

Monday, February 28, 2011

I am enjoying every bit of my time with my sisters in the United States. We seldom talk before because of the high cost of overseas calls. My Mom has her special time with them too and we are so thankful that internet made it possible. What makes it all the more special is the chance to get to see each other even via the web cam. When you avail of the Conference call services you can get to talk and see each other all at the same time. A conference web call can hold up to 100 participants which companies can benefit from. Internet age is so awesome that impossible things 10 years ago is made possible now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP