Building Our House

Monday, March 07, 2011

The thing that I enjoyed the most when we were building our house was to scout for fixtures. Although I already have a idea in mind, most often than not I can't decide because of all the beautiful things that I see. I keep changing my mind on the things that I want. For one, I had a hard time choosing the lights that we were going to use. I can't decide which of these chandeliers would look good in the living room and which would look nice at the dining room. It's a good thing, it was the husband who decided which one to get and I couldn't agree more with what he picked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP