I'm Looking for Work

Thursday, February 03, 2011

I admit, until now I still search the internet for possible jobs. I've been jobless for 16 years now (it's by choice) and I think it's about time to look for a job. The kids have grown already and I think they can take care of themselves with minimal supervision. I wish I can take on one of these columbus jobs but it is just impossible. I need to migrate or something just to take on the job. If only it were not far, then I'd grab on the opportunity. I want to go back to working so I can earn my own keep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP