A Must at Concerts

Monday, February 28, 2011

When foreign artists come and visit our country, my daughter wants to watch them sing live all the time. Too bad we were not able to buy tickets for the recent Taylor Swift concert. It was sold out right away. Anyway, I made a deal with my kids. If ever they watch a concert, I give them only a certain budget for the tickets. Take it or leave it. I always tell them that we can't afford front row seats. Good thing we have something like these steiner binoculars. Even if they are far away, they get a glimpse of their favorite artist up close. Well that's how life is. If you can't get what you want, adjustments can be made all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP