That Special Event

Monday, March 28, 2011

Awww, the daughter is past HS prom age. She's now in college. I'm glad she was able to experience going the the prom although their school never had one. Never in it's history I tell you. Why? I really do not know. She considers it lucky that she was able to go. I know that prom she went to has become a very special event, I am not telling you why. Anyway, I came up with something like these prom dresses for her to wear. She looked like a princess, very pretty in her orange gown. I still remember that night. She was stunning, even I can't take my eyes off her. She was a head turner that evening, but no she didn't win a special award. But to me she will always be a winner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP