She's Gonna Drive Soon

Monday, March 28, 2011

I accompanied the daughter today to get her driver's license. We went to LTO Tayuman. We got there quite late so there were lots of people already. I'm glad I went with her. I learned a lot of things which I normally take for granted. A lot of things became clearer now, which to my opinion everyone should know before going out on the streets. I admit, I don't know half of what those signs mean, especially those ones that I don't encounter everyday. At least now I know. The one who gave the lecture at LTO Tayuman was effective. Kudos to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP