Dad's Favorite Sport

Saturday, May 21, 2011

We are celebrating Father's Day this June. I miss my Dad so much. I have accepted the fact the he has gone to be with the Lord. It's been 5 years already. I am a certified Daddy's girl and everyone in the family knows that. They would tease me alright, but I know they are never jealous of me.

Anyway, one thing I miss about Dad is the time spent playing ping pong. He was the one who taught us how to play ping pong. He was a champion when it comes to this game. He would always practice at home so that he can defend his title every time there is a tournament in their office. I see ping pong tables being set-up at their office whenever there is a game. I would gladly watch and was always proud whenever Dad wins. Yes, he is that good in ping pong. I wonder why none of us kids went into this sports?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP