Mobile Phone Watching

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My daughter and I have this habit of observing what kind of cellphones people use in every country that we visit. Not that we've been to many countries, but we already have an idea what each country go for in terms of usage and style. I can't help but notice that a lot of people in Hong Kong are using htc virgin. You can also find it in most stores. I did a little reading about this mobile phone and I gathered that the speed is really good. It also has a high resolution camera and a high definition video recorder. You can actually get by even without your camera and video camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP