Mother's Day at Hong Kong Disneyland

Thursday, May 12, 2011











I spent Mother's Day at Hong Kong Disneyland with the kids. To make it more memorable, they dared me to ride the space mountain. I've been to HK Disney twice already and they never got me to ride. With too much prodding, I agreed even if I really do not know whether I'd survive it. Surprisingly it felt good and I'd do it over and over again. It wasn't as bad as I thought. The turns and drops were awesome, it added more excitement to the ride. It was a smooth ride too and IMO it won't cause any neck injury. So yeah, I rode the space mountain and I survived!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP