Domesticated Me

Monday, June 27, 2011

I consider myself domesticated. I love taking care of the household. I usually see to it that I am able to provide everything. I see to it too that everything is in order. If something needs repair, I make sure right away that it's going to be done. I love buying stuff for the house too. If the budget doesn't permit, I try to save money so that next time I can buy it. I'm usually the one taking care of household stuff. If you happen to see some of these undermount sinks at home, it's because I chose it over those elaborate ones. I want mine functional according to my needs. This undermount sink is what I have at home. So far it has served its purpose. How about you, how do you like buying stuff for your house? Do you get to enjoy going to home depots and scout for things that you need?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP