Scouting for a New Mobile

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I plan to get a mobile phone for my birthday. I haven't really decided yet which to get. There are a lot of nice mobile phones available and I have to get to know them first before buying. I haven't done any browsing lately, so I am not updated with the latest units. But I heard though that samsung gravity is good. It has both a touchscreen and keyboard. It's actually the keyboard that is appealing to me so I think I would consider it. Price-wise, it's also affordable. I have a samsung unit and I am satisfied with it, so this is one thing to be considered too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP