Proud Campbell Owner

Friday, June 17, 2011











I can't believe I now own a pair. I made a reservation at The Forum (SM Makati) several months ago. I left my name and contact number and the style I intend to buy. I never got a call from them. When I asked them about it, they said that probably the sales person wasn't able to put my name on the list. Ok, forgiven. Forgiven because even if my name wasn't on the list, they still accommodated me. They gave me the Lita (black) that I asked them to reserve for me. Thank you very much.

I love the shoes, it's sky-high alright, but it's very comfortable, not at all ill-fitting. You know that it's really worth paying for the price. Surprisingly it's even cheaper to buy it here in the Philippines, I wonder why. Is is probably because Philippines holds a special place in Jeffrey's heart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP