So How Tall Are You?

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The husband has just wrapped up his photo shoot for a magazine. This is not really the first time that I've seen tall people but it seems like they get taller and taller everyday. These batch of models are really tall and they are very young. I wonder if they were given hgh releaser. Sometimes I wish I was as tall as them or even half as tall. I know, I am wishing for the impossible since I am past the age already. Well my kids have a few years left for them to grow tall, so maybe I'll just wish for them, teehee!

1 comments:

OSeƱorita 3:44 AM  

At 5'2" I wish I was tall also.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP