The Perfect Gift for Mom

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ladies are not really known as gadgets people. That does not hold true now. I would like to think that it's equal. Women love gadgets as much as men do. Whatever gadget my husband has, I have it too, or at least I know how to operate it. I'm no longer ignorant on its operation and all, gone are those days! Anyway, the reason I am mentioning this is to give you an idea on what to get your Mom on Mother's Day. I'd vote for electronics. I know she will be happy getting one. Now I remember seeing this infomercial about a really old lady enjoying her gadget. It's the joy on her face that is really priceless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP